Terms & Conditions
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance/event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post/email), and to promptly make the box office team aware of any mistakes so they can be rectified.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without the express permission of Leeds Ticket Hub and the promoter of the event.
- Any resale, or attempt to sell tickets at a higher price than originally purchased, will result in the order being cancelled without prior notification.
- When booking discounted tickets, proof of eligibility is required. Tickets may be held at box office whilst proof is checked or requested on entry to the venue.
- All ticket prices quoted are for tickets purchased in advance of the event. The promoter reserves the right to change the advertised price at any time.
- The specific rules/operational procedures for each Ice Cube attraction must be adhered to. Ice rink rules can be viewed at the venue and on the Skating Rules tab above.
- All children aged under 13yrs must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian (18 years or over) at the Ice Cube
- CCTV is in use with images recorded for the purpose of crime prevention and safety
- Smoking is not permitted on/in any of the structures/rides
- Public viewing around the rink is not permitted except by parents, guardians or carers
- No animals permitted inside the Ice Rink Pavilion, except registered assistance dogs
- Event stewards are there for your safety, therefore please follow their directions
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any persons for anti-social or threatening behaviour, actions likely to cause damage or injury, or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the organisers. Entry will also be refused to those that appear to be intoxicated
- Event stewards are entitled to search visitors and their belongings. Prohibited items include but shall not be restricted to glass, cans, alcohol, laser pens, illegal substances or any items deemed to be a potential weapon or threat to public safety. Leeds City Council will not take responsibility for prohibited items
- Recreational photography of family, friends and/or scenic views of the venue/event is permitted, except where other persons attending the event can be clearly identified as the main focus. Please therefore be respectful to other people’s privacy at all times or you may be challenged to stop and/or leave
- No tripods or other large photography/film equipment may be used in the venue without prior written authorisation
- Photography/filming/recordings for professional/commercial use is not permitted without prior written authorisation
- All persons entering the venue consent to any photography, filming and recording as arranged by the organisers and/or Leeds City Council for possible future transmission or promotional purposes.
Ice Rink Rules
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all skaters must make themselves aware of the following rules of the rink before going on the ice:
- Skating can be a hazardous activity and is entirely at your own risk
- Children aged 12yrs and under must be accompanied at the Ice Cube by an adult (aged 18yrs or over), and those aged 8yrs and under must be accompanied on the ice at all times by an adult
- Always skate in an anti-clockwise direction, unless directed otherwise by the Ice Manager
- Skate within your own limitations and be respectful to other skaters at all times
- Do not spin, jump, speed skate or skate in a way that may cause danger to others
- The use of bags, hoods and mobile devices are not permitted whilst on the ice
- The children’s penguin skating aids and available to hire on a first come first served basis and have a strict height restriction
- No chains of more than three skaters
- Never throw snow or ice, or chip or dig holes in the ice
- Always follow instructions given by ice marshals and stewards
- Any skating deemed dangerous to others will not be tolerated and failure to comply with the above rules may result in you being asked to leave